Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry

Post by John_Henry Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: John Henry
1.2) Date of birth: 28/2/1976
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 104-84-96
1.6) Current resident: Richman hills.
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic.
2.1) Past victim experiences: I was robbed once, i just was walking down the street, suddenly two gangsters pointed a gun at me, i was really scared, i gave them everything i had, thanks god they didn't kill me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt45 , Desert Eagle, knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Okay here i start, i got in America, Los Santos, in 1994, i was looking for jobs, begging people for money, i was broke, i had no money, just because every deal i make a criminal with a gun ruins it, and i'll have to pay the price, sadly i found a new family that takes care of me, they got me in, we fish together, and most of them have FALs, i decided to have one to protect my self too, sometimes they are out of town, I'll be alone. So, I found a work at some place in blueberry for a car mechanic finally, but the boss was too harsh on me he lets me lift up two heavy gallons of gas to my Towtruck, and nothing was heavier than those car parts, i really worked hard, gained some money, bought a good vehicle, took care of my self, but not fully, i still need to be protected with a gun, most of people that robbed me, they had no FALs i had no idea how did they get those guns,, but i said in my self, applying here legally is much better, And i wouldn't use it for anything, the only use of it will be for Self-defence, Los Santos, a big city, criminals get more and more each day, and more cops are recruited day by day, and i thought that when i get a FAL i will apply to be an LSPD officer, to protect those guys who has no FAL and fight criminals getting a FAL isn't really enough, police help are required too, if i saw some criminal attacking a poor civilian, i wont shoot the criminal i would call the police, because the gun is ONLY for self-defence And this is why i need a FAL no other reason.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I would most likely store my firearms in a secure room in a house, i would hold one but not all of them, I'll just put it in that secure room, it's made of steel and only a password of twenty letters/numbers can unlock it, and when i use them, i'll buy a gun hostler, and put my gun in it, it will be hidden and no one will see the firearm.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, never.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No, never.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, and i'm level 8.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, John Henry, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by John_Henry on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 8 times in total

John_Henry

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry

Post by Milot_Conteliano Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:53 am

Department of Firearms Licensing

APPLICATIONARY RESPONSE

We're afraid that Concealed MP5's are added amongst the charge as an illicit firearm amongst civilians as It's a governmental firearm. You have 48 hours to remove it from you application or else you will be auto-denied.

UPDATE: 08-04-2010

Silenced Pistol is also a illicit firearm. Your application is put on hold untill you decide to remove it from the list.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry

Post by John_Henry Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Removed the silenced and the MP5.

John_Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Iverson Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - John Henry Logo3ss

Dear Mr Henry,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down