Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams

Post by Brandon_Williams Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Brandon Williams
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/01/1980
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1061928
1.6) Current resident: < N/A
1.7) Current occupation: < Salesman

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Shot and robbed once.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile Hangun
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am applying for a firearm because LS is becoming a dangerous place to live in without some protection. I frequently find myself in neighborhoods where I literally have to run out of just to keep myself from being killed. The gangs are getting out of control. I swear they think they own the city. Why should I have to give an explanation for walking down a certain street? And when you call the police, they take forever to show up if they show up at all. And the worst part is that they have guns. So if the bad guys have guns, then it would make sense for the good guys to have guns too. I don't plan on taking out my gun or firing it unless my life is absolutely being threatened, but it would give me some peace of mind to have some insurance just in case something happens. I've been chased down the street while being shot at for no reason, and wound up in an ambulance. Wouldn't it make more sense for the criminal to be the one in the hospital instead? At least then, the bad guy would've been shot while the innocent guy was heathy, not the other way around. Sad

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Concealed

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Brandon_Williams, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Brandon_Williams

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams

Post by Chris_Iverson Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brandon_Williams Logo3ss

Dear Mr Williams,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum