Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application]-Takayuki_Kazuhiko

Post by sizzla Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Takayuki_Kazuhiko
1.2) Date of birth: 15/08/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Japanese
1.5) Phone number: 91919
1.6) Current resident: Vinewood
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed,Shot at,Beaten.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: MP5

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I just moved to Los Santos from Japan and I have learned that it is the most dangerous place I have ever been to or lived in. Since I moved I decided to take up a job as a mechanic for I like to help people, but it hasn't been as simple as I thought it would be. I take more active duty to stay alive than to help people with their vehicles. For there are many rival gangs who engage in war from time to time and sometimes I am called to repair the cars of a gang but when I get there another gang does a drive by, shooting me and my truck which is the only thing I own since I moved. In times past I had a license to use deagles but when anything happened and I attempted to protect myself the speed and accuracy at which the deagle fires leaves me at a massive disadvantage against someone with a MP5.Also I am sometimes called with promises of "big moneyā€¯, so I go expecting a normal repair where I am paid but instead I meet guys with guns pointing at my truck yelling "get out of the truck!",when I get out I am robbed, kidnapped and then I wake up in the hospital. I want to prevent this cause it hurts when I work all day and then called to do a job and robbed of all my hard earned money. I want the license so I can protect myself efficiently so I can stay safe and do what I love which is to help people with their cars in peace without the fear of being robbed, killed or kidnapped. Los Santos isn't a safe place and I just want to make it through each day alive and in one piece.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Back of my Tow truck.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Yes
5.3) If yes, state the reason: I forgot to renew.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes i am level 11.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes i understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Takayuki Kazhuhiko, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

sizzla

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Empty Re: [Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- MP5 is not permitted for use in self defence. Apply for mobile firearm.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 24th March 2010

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum