Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison Empty [Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison

Post by John_Garrison Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: John Garrison
1.2) Date of birth: 02/09/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1054290
1.6) Current resident: Vinewood Apartment Complex, Vinewood
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic and Fishing in part time

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, kidnapped, scammed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Convenient License
3.2) Desired firearms: MP5

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Dear LSPD. Hi, I'm John, John Garrison. I'm new In Los Santos, I'm from Los Angeles before I get here. In my first day, I think Los Santos is the best City That I've ever gone. at first I do all my activities with quiet, peaceful, safe, and peaceful. But all that changed when a few weeks ago I knew the truth of Los Santos. I already know that all criminal acts often occur in this city. I often become victims to such acts. Often the money that I worked as a mechanic or a result of my fishing stolen by bad guys. I often think for a moment if I have to stop fishing or working. I feel it is not useful because often the money is stolen in the end, so I did not bring back anything. But if not, so I can not eat to survive in this city. My reason for asking for convenient license is: If I have this license, then I can buy a MP5 without go to the jail by the police, and if I get stolen again, someone who wants to steal me with a baseball bat only can be run directly without bringing any even 1 dollar, and if I got hit, I could show my MP5 to them and they will run away scared WITH NONE BULLET OUT FROM MY GUN. If so, why did not I just take a mobile license? then the answer is: if the thief took carry .50 Handguns and me too, then the robber are not afraid if I show my gun because he had the first opportunity to shoot, and still there would be bloodshed and the possibility of my death is bigger than him. However, usually when they want to steal one, is very rare that they only a people, usually 2 or more, so, although I have a .50-Handguns and they have it, then 90% chance I die. So it would be nice if I carry MP5 and they both carry .50 or more Handguns, then they will prefer to run than to continue their action. because they shocked with my MP5 So there is no bloodshed happened. An also previously I had lived in Los Angeles, and I'm including the soldier who Give a Protection to the Mr. President and I have got a special matrial art. So, as possible I will not use the weapon if I was still able to keep the situation with my bare hands. I also will use this license as well and as wise as I can so that there is no abuse in the granting of this license. By this license ask, I request this license to be granted.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In the safe place, Example: My car trunk and I will holster it on my belt

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, John Garrison, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

John_Garrison

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison Empty Re: [Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:20 am

[Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Garrison,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Invalid reasoning (Invalid reasons as to why a C1 Type License is needed).
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
- Not meeting basic requirements (Does not meet criteria for a Conveniant Type License).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
10/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental FireArm Application] John Garrison Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: