[Governmental Firearms License Application] John Owen.

Go down

[Governmental Firearms License Application] John Owen.

Post by Injection on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < John Owen.
1.2) Date of birth: < 04/09/1983.
1.3) Sex: < Male.
1.4) Race: < White.
1.5) Phone number: 1035166.
1.6) Current resident: < Dillimore, Lane.
1.7) Current occupation: Los Santos Prison Guard.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock-17.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Hello, my name is John Owen, I was born in United States, Washington DC at 04/09/1983.
I have bachelor's degree in criminology and I working in Los Santos Prison as Guard.
First, my job is very dangerous. In Los Santos Prison, I have to ready for everything.
For example, I have heard about a guard that put in the isolation a inmate, and when this inmate get released from LSP, he is back to revenge. the guard was seriously wounded.
Another example is the some inmate had smuggled a gun to prison, and when he get the first chance, he attempted to take a guard as a hostage.
Who is know what will happen? I must to be ready for all. on duty, off duty, always.
I remembering the day I was robbed by two fellows, they was armed with illegal guns, but someone called the police, and they are responded qucikly and I my life has been saved.
I need this firearm license in order to save myself in future cases like robbing, attempts to break into my house and more...

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
The weapon will be stored in my personal locked chest, and when I go on duty, it'll be with me, of course.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes ((IC, but it's the first time I making firearm weapon in LS-RP)).
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29933.
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, John_Owen, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Injection

Back to top Go down

Re: [Governmental Firearms License Application] John Owen.

Post by Dallas_McClaine on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Dear Mr Owen,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous spelling and grammar mistakes

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 18/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down