Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison

Post by Andrew_Addison Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Andrew Jonathan Addison
1.2) Date of birth: 15/01/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 7775
1.6) Current resident: Market road 212b, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Currently I'm working as an emergency medical technician in LS-EMS.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was robbed several times while being on duty, as well as beaten up and mugged off duty.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: 9mm / .45 caliber handguns ((Desert Eagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I'd like to get a firearm license mostly because of one reason: I need something to protect myself and my property with. As I've experienced, crime rates in Los Santos are getting higher every day. Criminals are becoming really ruthless. They don't care who is their victim, either it's a medic or an old man. I was robbed while responding on my very first emergency call. As soon as I came out of an ambulance to check the patient, I had a handgun aiming at my head. Fortunately, sheriff saved me and both robbers got arrested. That was pure luck that sheriff saw me getting robbed, if not him I'd be dead already. I wasn't seriously injured, but that situation made me think of changing my job. However, I've solved the problem - I am not patrolling alone anymore. But since criminals can get their hands on assault rifles and other high-powered firearms, I'm still not feeling safe. Walking at the night time, driving through East Lost Santos neighbourhoods - that all seems dangerous to me. Of course, if I'd have a firearm I wouldn't walk around 6th street at 3 AM, but still, it might be useful in critical situations. To sum it up, I need a firearm license to legally obtain a weapon for self defence purposes, as I am only twenty one years old and I'm not going to die or get disabled just because some guy needs my wallet to buy himself another dose of drug.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In the safe in my apartament or in a shoulder holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I haven't.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 18.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Andrew Jonathan Addison, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Andrew_Addison

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Addison,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Not using the correct application format (Use a governmental application if your a member of the EMS).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
--/--/--(Re-Apply w/ a Governmental Application).

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Andrew Addison Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down