Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew

2 posters

Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew Empty [Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew

Post by Damian_Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Damian Andrew
1.2) Date of birth:20/04/1986
1.3) Sex:Male
1.4) Race:Black
1.5) Phone number:1856
1.6) Current resident:Glen Park.
1.7) Current occupation:Boxer.

2.1) Past victim experiences:Well I've been robbed at least 5 times, I got a lot of "big time" enemies because I'm professional, successful boxer, I almost got raped twice, when an unknown man hit me from behind with sharp object, and started pulling my pants off, but then cops were near and he left. My car got stolen twice, but with police help I found it.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert Eagle < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt etc.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:Well, I live in dangerous area, Glen Park, where crime rate is high at the moment. I am surrounded by brainless thugs, gangs, drug dealers. I've witnessed numerous number of people living in that area getting beat down for not paying "tax" for living there, numerous number of assassinations and drive by's, I even got shot at. As professional boxer I got a lot of enemies in "big places" who will do no matter what to get their boxer to win.I want Desert Eagle because it's a small gun, I could take it from my waistline, while pretending to take my wallet.A lot of my childhood friends, and nowdays friends got murdered as victim of robbery, because they didn't have proper self defense, and I don't want to end my life like that.Sometimes I'm scared to walk outside of my house, not knowing what will happen, how it will happen, or where it'll happen.Since I'm professional boxer I know a lot about self defense, but you cannot go a FIST against a GUN.Most likely he'll shoot my arms, and there goes my career.I tried having help from police, but in 90 percent of cases nothing happened.I'm really sorry to say it, but I feel safer with a gun in my waistline protecting me, then police.Because with a gun in waistline I could defend myself in a second, and if I get robbed I'd had to go all the way to PD, when the guy could already be on half way to San Fierro.I got 2 cousins who like to get in trouble, often with gangster because they won't tolerate someone talking to them bad.Since they're both still teenagers, I need to take care of them, and gangsters always pull out guns, and we're helpless in those situations. I hope you understand my situation and allow me help me and my family.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:Mostly it will be in my waistline, but when I will go to some place safe, I will keep it in my well secured, always locked house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yeah, 17.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Damian Andrew, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Damian_Andrew

Back to top Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew Empty Re: [Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 pm

[Non Govermental Firearm Application]Damian Andrew Logo3ss

Dear Mr Damian Andrew,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Incorrectly following the application format.
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 12/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum