[Non Governmental Firearm License] Dane Andrew

Post by KiidJ G on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Dane Andrew
1.2) Date of birth: 13/06/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 2655
1.6) Current resident: San Andreas, Los Santos, Glen Park, Keniston Lane.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Well, growing up in the ghetto parts of Los Santos, I have been robbed, beaten, and even shot at numerous times, this still happens from time to time, when I was about 10 years of age I use to get molested by my uncle on numerous occasions which left me with a mental scar, I was shot at the age of 14 due to the reckless shooting of a Hispanic man which was leaning out a car window with a Tec-9 automatic hand-gun firing at a group of other Hispanic men in East Los Santos just outside my grandmother's house, I remember being beaten down after school by a group of Blood members for simply wearing the wrong color shirt in the wrong place. I have many past victim experiences, some worst than others, but all of them too numerous to mention.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle/Shotgun/Mp5

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My main reasons for obtaining a firearm is to keep myself protected at all times, due to my upbringing, I did some things in the past which I am not proud of at all, as a result of doing those things I have made a lot of enemies in the past, some of them too ignorant to notice when a young brother want's to change his life around and stay out of trouble. I have had numerous occasions where my house has been shot at, my cars have been violated, and I have been threatened. Just the other day I saw an old lady being stuck up with a knife at the intersection near the Glen Park bridge which made me very angry to think that could be my Grandmother. Now, like i said, I have done some things in the past which I am not proud of, and I don't want to ever pick up a gun again to have to harm another human being for a stupid reason, but if I must protect myself and my Grandmother then I will not hesitate to pick up a firearm, the main reason is basically so in the result where I might have to defend myself and use a firearm is so that the firearm which I defend myself with his registered and licensed, I can assure you, I have no intentions of misusing my firearm license in any way possible, my intentions are clear, to protect my family, myself, and anyone who is too weak to protect themselves just like that old helpless lady that I saw being mugged by those group of reckless thugs, these are my reasons for obtaining a firearm license.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a very secure place located in my house, most likely my drawer next to my bed or my safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I have not.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, understood clearly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Dane Andrew, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

KiidJ G

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non Governmental Firearm License] Dane Andrew

Post by Adrian_Lombardi on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 am

Dear Mr.Andrew,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer

Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down