Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

firearm license

2 posters

Go down

firearm license Empty firearm license

Post by chales_folley Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full Charles_Folley: < Charles Folley
1.2) Date of birth: < 6/4/1992
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1064129
1.6) Current resident: < temple
1.7) Current occupation: < mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4.
well i had to experiences.At the first I was at the airport, the taxi was waiting to go to the bank was then that someone pointed me a gun and said,''get your monney me or i kill you'' I told him I did not give him money and he killed me.
my second experiences was when I tried to buy a taxi but he was trying to scam me and I said that already did not want to buy and he killed me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < firearm
3.2) Desired firearms: < deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < State minimum of 250 words
Well I want to get the arms license because I live in los santos and is a dangerous city to live in my opinion because there are many gangs with illegal weapons and mafia too, so I decided to get the permit to protect myself when I try steal or scam and are in places hidden from the rest of the population, and sometimes when I call 911 the police take too long to get to protect myself and arrest those criminals.
and that is why I decided to try to get the firearmlicense.so i hope that department can help me.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
I am thinking of hiding it behind my closet in my house for anyone to discover, or else leave the gun in the car underneath the accents

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.I never had a firearm license
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.I never had a firearm license
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yeah I'm at level 4
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes I read it and accept

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Charles_Folley, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

chales_folley

Back to top Go down

firearm license Empty Re: firearm license

Post by Jason_Hamilton Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:20 pm

firearm license Logo3ss

Dear Mr Charles Folley,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Admitting that the license will be used for criminality
-Not yet for filled the age of 21.
-Lack of effort.
-Numerous grammar mistakes.
-Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
-Incorrectly following the application format.(Remove "State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4." and those things)
-Not meeting basic requirements.(Atleast 250 words in question 4.1)

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down