Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh Empty [Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh

Post by Roger_Murtaugh Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Roger Murtaugh.
1.2) Date of birth: < 22.09.1982
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: Black.
1.5) Phone number: 1061377.
1.6) Current resident: Apartment complex beside Vinewood burger shot.
1.7) Current occupation: Working as an EMT Basic for the LS-EMT.

2.1) Past victim experiences: While treating a patient in hospital, I was held at gunpoint by a man with a Glock.18, and I did not give into the robbers requests, and he proceeded to shoot at me. Luckily enough I was in a hospital while this happened, and my fellow EMT workers saved me from dieing. I was also held hostage during a bank robbery and shot in the pelvis while trying to collect my paycheck from the Local Bank.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, MP5, Colt, and a knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The reason for my obtaining of a firearms license is because I have been held at gunpoint twice, and it is really grinding me down and getting me depressed, not being able to retaliate or defend myself. I have been held at gunpoint once already, in my own workplace! I was near death, but my fellow Medic workers managed to save me. I was then held at gunpoint the following week during a bank robbery, and used as a human shield. When the cops stormed the place, the robbers fired upon me, and I was traumatised for a month, and had to go on leave from my job, and I would prefer there not to be a third time. I would just like to be able to defend myself, instead of standing there in front of a robber, worthless.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes - Level 4.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I completely understood every line of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Roger Murtaugh, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roger_Murtaugh

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh Empty Re: [Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh

Post by Timothy_Bryson Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 am

[Non-Governmental firearm license App] Roger_Murtaugh Logo3ss

Dear Mr Murtaugh,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Little effort in certain places. ( Question 4.1 has 139 words, it needs 250. Add a bit more detail and reasoning next time. )

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8th April 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II 75, Timothy Bryson
Los Santos Police Department.

Timothy_Bryson

Back to top Go down