Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Vaughn_Doherty

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Vaughn_Doherty Empty [Non Governmental Firearm License] Vaughn_Doherty

Post by Vaughn_Doherty Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Vaughn_Doherty
1.2) Date of birth: < 17/05/1981
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 8001
1.6) Current resident: < Copse St. 18, Idlewood, Los Santos, San Andreas.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have been scammed, then robbed several times and once I've been shot at my leg. As a mechanic, I'm getting robbed a lot and people usually trying to scam me, using physical force.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I, Vaughn Doherty would like to request this license in order to protect my family first and myself. Government of Los Santos, I wish to legally handle this item for self defense in extreme circumstances as time after time I get robbed and threatened at gunpoint.
As I live in a very dangerous neighborhood I get assaulted quite often and would like to use this firearm for self defense.
The last time I've got robbed was earlier, today. A few robbers caught me just outside of my house, pointing their gun at my face from all of my sides, I had no choice left but to obey to their demands, they've stole a monthly paycheck which should have used my family for buying basis nourishment. A few months ago, a close friend of the family got shot by such a robber who demanded money and just because he didn't have any, the guy shot him. He was lucky enough not to die as the paramedics arrived pretty soon and managed to take care of him as he lost a lot of blood. For a reason, I feel that I could handle such occurrences safer and better.
As a mechanic I often pass by a dangerous neighborhood and I feel that with this license, I could give a better treatment to my clients. I promise not to use it for any un-legitimate uses such as killing a person or shooting him for no reason, I'm against this kind of behavior and would use my gun only to dis-arm the person who points a gun at me until the los Santos police department occupational officer arrive to the scene. I understand the responsibility of carrying such a firearm and will always obey to the laws of this city.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be hided at a safe which will be kept at my bedroom.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Vaughn Doherty, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Vaughn_Doherty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Vaughn_Doherty Empty Re: [Accepted] Vaughn_Doherty

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm

[Accepted] Vaughn_Doherty Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down