Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo Empty [Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo

Post by Carlos_Gonzallo Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Carlos Gonzallo
1.2) Date of birth: < 04/09/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino
1.5) Phone number: 13131
1.6) Current resident: < El Corona.
1.7) Current occupation: < Detective and fisherman.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello my name is Carlos Gonzallo, I want to get my personal firearm license because, I thought Los Santos is a dangerous city, a lot of robbery, kidnapping, fraud, and there are gang wars. I am a Detective in Los Santos, I wake up every day to work for money to become one of the successful people in the city of Los Santos. While I was on duty at times I was robbed, beaten. Work everyday just to get a dime of money to live in this tough town. There are a lot of thugs and gangsters everywhere who want to steal money and kill you. I want to receive my personal firearms myself because I want to feel safe when walking the streets of Los Santos, and of course to defend myself at the time of the robbery. I do not want to get up early and go to work everyday when I know a lot of danger in the work and would threaten the safety of me. With this gun I felt safe, I will be able to protect myself and others when danger comes, and not be afraid anymore. I know how to use firearms when necessary. Living in Los Santos is not as safe and as easy as you think. That's why I want a personal firearm to maintain safety in the city of Los Santos. With this the thugs who roam would not dare to play with you anymore because you got your own protection. Sometimes the police also can't help you. They also responded to calls of hundreds of others who are in danger. Then, when you're mugged you will not have time to take your phone to call the police, you are likely to die. With your personal firearms will be able to protect themselves from danger. A personal firearms is not a weapon to commit a crime to someone else, you must know when to use it when needed. That is the reason why I should have a personal firearm license.

Best Regards, Carlos Gonzallo.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be stored in a secure place my home and when I want to hangout around Los Santos it will be place in secured holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Carlos Gonzallo, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Carlos_Gonzallo

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo Empty Re: [Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo

Post by Dejan_Jokic Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

[Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo Logo3ss

Dear Mr Gonzallo,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Accepted] Carlos_Gonzallo Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down