Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton

Post by Jay_Clayton Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:31 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Jay Clayton.
1.2) Date of birth:15/02/1988.
1.3) Sex:Male.
1.4) Race:Black.
1.5) Phone number:1019453.
1.6) Current resident:New appartment's in Los Flornes.
1.7) Current occupation:Taxi driver.

2.1) Past victim experiences:I work as a taxi driver and I meet lot's of pepole everyday, mostly I just drive them to the place they need to go, but one out of ten tryes to robb me or kill me, but I have managed to stay alive so far. Aswell have I been a car mechanic and from that I know that it's not safe to talk to strangiers in the city without some kind of protection.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My name is Jay Clayton, and im a famos car mechanic that came from Norway five years ago. I've been here a long time now and have started a new job, when I was a car mechanic I had a mechanic garage and security all day everyday, but when the years past the buisness started to go bad, I lost all my costomers and was forced to sell the place and start a new job, that's why im now a taxi driver in Los Santos. Before when I worked as a car mechanic I diden't notice all the crime that happend in the city everyday, but afther working two days as a taxi driver im in fear for my life. Everyday I se pepole getting robbed, pepole geting shot and the police don't always comes to save the pepole that are getting robbed etc. That's why I would feel a lot more safe if I could have a firearm license, just to be safe and don't get killed when im only doing my job as a good hard working normal man in Los Santos. I live in a appartment in Los Flornes, and I got only night sifts at the job, everytime I get out of my appartment there are gangsters on the street's and they are not friendly in anyway. Im fully aware that a gun is not a toy and I will handle it with respect and always have the safty on at all times.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:I have been looking for a weapon storage locker and I found a realy nice one that I can have in my car and in my house, you can se my lockers at this web page. : http://www.datalinksales.com/prod_imgs/security_cabinets/weapons_locker.jpg .

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:Yes back in norway. I was a member in a pistol club.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jay Clayton, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jay_Clayton

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Clayton Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jay Clayton,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down