Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receiving a Firearm license.

2 posters

Go down

Receiving a Firearm license. Empty Receiving a Firearm license.

Post by Shadowz14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Maurice Merital
1.2) Date of birth: 22th/ October /1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1061907
1.6) Current resident: Temple
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed several times by gang members and other unfair citizen and I was even hospitalized twice after I got assaulted.

FIREARMS INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Deagle

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well first of all, there are lots of gangs and even the people who aren’t in gangs that try to make extra money by scamming, robbing and even killing people just to get that extra money. Now I know that the LSPD are trying their best to protect Los Santos in the most professional way, but even with the police around, crimes are still being committed. The reason why I would like to get a firearms license is because I work as a Taxi Driver and sometimes while working I am scared because of all the violence that is going on. There was this one time when I went to help someone, who had called for a Taxi, so I went there to assist him in Getting to his destination. While I was there asking him where he wanted to go, he took out a shotgun and started shooting at me demanding that I pay him all the money I had , he shot me in my left arm and I had to be hospitalized over two months, I was so scared that I almost died of fright. From that day I promised myself that I will try to get protection for myself while working. If I do get the license for a firearm, I wouldn’t go around killing people who try to rob or even kill me, instead I would just scare them off, but if they do get out of hand, I would just fire a warning shot in the air. I would be happy if I do get the license.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be stored in my gun holster and in my house when am not carrying it with me.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes, I am level 7
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Maurice Merital, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Shadowz14

Back to top Go down

Receiving a Firearm license. Empty Re: Receiving a Firearm license.

Post by Jason_Hamilton Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Receiving a Firearm license. Logo3ss

Dear Mr Maurice Merital,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down