Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked]

2 posters

Go down

[Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked] Empty [Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked]

Post by Dallas_McClaine Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Dallas McClaine
Date of Birth : 12/19/1973
Phone Number: 1000092
Date of obtaining the license: Somewhere around late November/ early December 2009 (( wouldn't know the exact date as the archives have been removed. ))
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Any pistol up to 50 caliber
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: My job as an EMS ECP is still a dangerous one which requires protection at all times. Also, my work and leading position in the LSP, where I am a Captain, is a place where you easily make dangerous enemies. Without a personal firearm at hand, I would not feel safe enough to live in this city.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I, Dallas McClaine, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked] Empty Re: [Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm

[Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked] File.php?logo=14chf9w

Dear mister McClaine, due to you being a member of the PD, you have the right to a free firearm license and don't need to apply.

DFL Officer,
[Governmental Firearms License Renewal] Dallas McClaine [Revoked] Untitled-1-1

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down