Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Viktor_Orlov.

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Viktor_Orlov. Empty [Non Governmental Firearms License Application] Viktor_Orlov.

Post by Viktor_Orlov Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:24 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1)Full Name: Viktor Orlov.
1.2)Date of birth: 14/9/1984 .
1.3)Sex: Male.
1.4)Race: Russian.
1.5)Phone number: 1060051 .
1.6)Current resident: I am renting at richman.
1.7)Current occupation: Mechanic man.

2.1)Past victim experiences: I have been robbed once by a group of latinos guys..

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1)Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2)Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1)Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hello LSPD - Department of Licensing.
I Viktor Orlov, would like to obtain my own person private firearm because, I think everyone should have one of these in Los Santos who feel's unsafe in the streets of it. I work as a mechanic man for the city of Los Santos, I wake up everyday thinking, if i would make my job clearly without getting in a very bad situations. While I'm on duty I have a lot of cash money on me (50$-50,000$), and sometimes I would get beaten, robbed, and spit on. Duty on the roughest street's of Los Santos as a Mechanic man isn't hard. You have Mafias and Gangsters everywhere that want's to steal your money, they even robbin cars. I want to receive my own personal firearm because, I would like to feel safe on the streets once and for all. I don't like and don't want to wake up in the morning and go to work everyday thinking when "i'm going to die" and "When I am going to die" and be scare of any guys. With this Firearm as my safety, I would be able to protect myself when a danger comes near, and not be afraid anymore. I know how to use a firearm when it's needed, I was in the army in Russia, I learned to use all kind of weapons, so this is not a problem. Living in Los Santos isn't easy as you can see it. That's why I want my own person firearm for the safety a citizen must have in the city of Los-Santos. With this amount of safety, these thugs should be able to not mess with you anymore because, you got your own protection. That's the reason why I Viktor Orlov, should have a personal firearm's license.
4.2)Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster that's attatched to my pants
.When I'm not having it with me then it'll be stored in a secured locker in my house.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1)Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2)Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3)If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1)Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am Level 4.
6.2)Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Viktor Orlov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated..[/b][b]

Viktor_Orlov

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Viktor_Orlov. Empty Re: [Accepted] Viktor_Orlov.

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm

[Accepted] Viktor_Orlov. Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down