Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned]

2 posters

Go down

[Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned] Empty [Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned]

Post by sepleen Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am

Name: Aleksei_Lifer

Date of Birth : 09/14/1983
Phone Number: 105 3903

Date of obtaining the license: Dont remember. It was at old site.

Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: .50 Desert Eagle Exclamation

Why do you need your firearm license?:
I was robbed many times so i have nothing to safe my self and when i was working in taxi robbers are destroyed my taxi car and i died and i need a gun for protecting my self from robbers and all the killers and something like this. And i feel that this city is dangerous and i need to protect myself with my friends,job,and my Home everything i have.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes

EULA: I Aleksei. Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

sepleen

Back to top Go down

[Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned] Empty Re: [Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 pm

[Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned] File.php?logo=14chf9w

Dear mister Lifer, I'm sorry to inform you your renewal request has been denied and you have been banned from reapplying due to your criminal record.

DFL Officer,
[Government firearm license Renewal] Aleksei_Lifer [Banned] Untitled-1-1

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down