Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans

Post by pickles Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Andre Evans
1.2) Date of birth: < April 9, 1988 (Currently 22)
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < African-American
1.5) Phone number: 81869
1.6) Current resident: < On the corner of Grove, where the old Ganton 24/7 was. Damned if I know my address.
1.7) Current occupation: < Hustler! Kidding, I'm a trash collector.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4.
All of the above except rape. How can you live in LS without getting robbed, shot at, and threatened several times a day? Seems like everybody's packing, legal and illegal, so I gotta get in on that. I could tell you all the times I've been brutally and violently robbed but you officers have heard it and seen it all before. Plus, I just got a new black Beemer and you know I gotta protect it.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, that's it.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Los Santos is the Wild goddamn West. If you aren't heated, you've got a great big sign hanging on you that says "Rob me." I've experienced all kinds of robberies firsthand, and I can tell you it's no fun. I've had cars, cash, TVs, all kinds of stuff stolen when some idiot with a .45 finds out I don't have a gun. I'd dearly love to be able to legally protect myself when I'm out and about on the mean streets, not only because I need the protection but also because I feel that the more people who have firearms licenses, the more order and control the LSPD has over guns in Los Santos. I'm a former U.S. Marine, did three tours of duty in Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern hotspots, so I've got plenty of experience with all types of weaponry. I feel that a shotgun or some sort of large weapon like that is excessive, even if it is procured legally. Being that I have military training and expertise, a handgun should be sufficient for me to protect and defend my property. I never have and never will use a firearm in aggression; I will use it only in situations where all of my other options have been exhausted and the only remaining solution is to use a gun.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a lockable magnetic gun case under the dash of my BMW.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: --

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Andre Evans, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

pickles

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Application] Andre Evans Logo3ss

Dear Mr Andre Evans,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 15/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down