Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans

Post by Jake Evans Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:
Jake Evans
1.2) Date of birth:
06/05/1988
1.3) Sex:
Male
1.4) Race:
White
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident:
19 Blue Oak Complex
Idlewood
Los Santos
San Andreas
LS 45435
1.7) Current occupation:
Media Student in San Andreas Network
2.1) Past victim experiences:
On the week commencing 18th April 2010, I moved to the Americas. Not much later I found myself working for the San Andreas Network, based in Los Santos. On my first day of work I was confronted my a group of people as I was taking pictures for an article I was writing. This group of people pulled out knifes, firearms and other various weapons and began to beat me. I was robbed right then and there for doing my job. I had to be taken to hospital for my wounds and there was no way I could protect myself.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:
Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:
9mm Colt 45
.45 Calibre Glock
6 Inch+ Bladed Weapons

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I only recently moved to Los Santos from Great Britain but have already fallen victim to various attacks and I have not been able to prevent these. I currently work as a media student for the San Andreas Network. This job sometimes requires me to travel to particularly and typically dangerous places, such as the "ghettoised" areas of the State.

Fellow colleagues have actually been attacked in these areas and they were actually unable to protect themselves. I would not like to fall into such a situation. If I, as an employee of the San Andreas Network, was to be write an article that was to offend some one, or to go onto television, I would be a high priority target for certain groups of people. Having a firearm would give me the feeling of being "safe".

Doing my job is a large hurdle. Almost everyday I have to go to dangerous places and events which could endanger my life. Oh too often have there been reports of robberies, kidnappings and killings on the news. I do not want to fall a victim to these events.

The firearms listed in the previous questions will not fall into the wrong hands at any point and they will be kept unloaded and concealed at all times. The firearms will only be used in the case of self defense. A firearm in some cases, can be somebody's only item of defense. I can be a victim for no particular reason at any time and one small step towards keeping safe is obtaining a firearm.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In a holster, in a locked vehicle or in a secure location in a locked building (house).

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No I have not.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No it has not.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jake Evans, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jake Evans

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jake Evans Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jake Evans,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down