Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore

Post by Benjamin_Amadore Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:02 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Benjamin Amadore
1.2) Date of birth: < 14/01/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White/ Italian lastname though (Grandfather)
1.5) Phone number: < 1055527
1.6) Current resident: < Palomino creek, infront of the sheriff department.
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi driver/Bodyguard.
2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been robbed, also been beated up.
Rob: I was robbed when I was taking a customer to my taxi, we approached the destination when he pulled out a deagle from his belt, and forced me out of the car. I had no chances, he took my wallet and left.
Beat up: As I'm a bodyguard without a firearms license my only weapon is a nitestick, wich didn't help me 2nd february against 20 people, running after my boss, I tried to use the nitestick, with no luck, they ended up shooting my leg, also beating me up with bats.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Deagle, Colt 47.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I find myself protected when I have a firearm, wich I can protect myself with in heat situations, wich I often end in. My job is to protect an important business man, he owns a few businesses and is very rich, if people attack him with weapons, I will have no chance to protect him! My license will be mainly just used to save myself from the badest situations, and times I really need it, instead of being a nobody wich everyone can beat up, I would be more safe in the streets, my job and at my home.
I feel it is needed, as I see people being robbed everyday, and I myself experienced it, mentioned in 2.1 too.
Without a firearm, your risk is very high to get in danger, as Los Santos is getting more dangerous with the recent activities, wich happens for simple citizenz. I have also seen many of my friends, use their firearm on others, wich they had usen to shoot in the air, until police arrived to the scene and were able to take over the situation for him. The firearm is a great thing to have, so you can keep yourself safe until police arrives, as they mostly never reach it, and until they come everything is over, you have been robbed, 4 civilians dead on the ground, the firearm is something wich can hold everything heat, and possibly make the criminals slow down, and in that time police would be able to arrive, I myself will only use my firearm to protect my boss, and I will ONLY shoot at others if they are opening fire, if not I will shoot in the air and call 911.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my car in a hidden box, under my seat, and under my bed in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes (6)
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I completely understood it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Benjamin Amadore, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Benjamin_Amadore

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore

Post by Marcus_W Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benjamin_Amadore Logo3ss

Dear Mr Amadore,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous Grammar/Spelling Mistakes (Wich)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 26/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down