Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Governmental Firearm Application

2 posters

Go down

Non Governmental Firearm Application Empty Non Governmental Firearm Application

Post by Jayson_Kem Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jayson Kem
1.2) Date of birth: 24/11/1981
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1063688
1.6) Current resident: East Street
(East Los Santos)
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:Since i've moved to Los Santos I have been Robbed several times now.
It happened especially in and around the neigbherhood I live it's a very dangerous place to live. I can only move when I have another job and the money to move.
I don't have enemies but around this neighberhood anyone can be your enemy so you never know who is and who isn't. All I try to do is to live a normal life and try to become an entrepreneur.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle / Rifle / Ak47

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

First reason I need a firearm License is because I’m from The Caribbean and I l grew up in South America so im used to hunt a lot. Me and my friends used to go out in Peru and have a great time by especially deer hunting and afterwards cooking a delicious meal of the prey we caught.
I also been in the Military for over five years so I know how to use heavy firearms and also know when not to use them. The reason I want a heavy firearm is
if someday a war would break out between Rebels and the Government or any kind of war. I would stand up and help defending Los Santos and myself against war criminals. So however I would only purchase the heavy arms when needed. It would be like a reserved firearm slot for if one day needed. Second reason that I’m applying for a firearm is that I live in a neighborhood that's known for its gang violence. I don't have enough money to move from my current location at the moment so I’m actually being forced to stay here.
Still I’m not happy with the outcome of this situation because I also got robbed several times now without any chance to defend myself. I do not approve such things as carrying firearms but if it would be necessary for our safety then I would vote for yes.
Because I see a lot of violence on the streets like people getting Beaten up, Shot, Stabbed for no reason. And there is nothing I can do at that moment to help a helpless citizen, only by calling 911 and hoping they will arrive in time. Third and last reason is that I want to apply for a job in the Security to make sure the people who needs to be secured are safe. I'm thinking perhaps of being a Bouncer for some clubs or perhaps working as a private Bodyguard. I never been sentenced for a serious crime involving firearms delicts or carried any firearms without the permission from the DFL. However I have been fined with parking tickets and similar things like that but nothing serious. In other words I won't use any firearms for other purposes then meant above. I hope you will put the trust and faith in me as I always do in the Government.

Best Regards,

Jayson Kem

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
Somewhere safe hidden In my house in a firearm safety storage box.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes in my home country.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jayson Kem, here by declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jayson_Kem

Back to top Go down

Non Governmental Firearm Application Empty Re: Non Governmental Firearm Application

Post by Jason_Hamilton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Non Governmental Firearm Application Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jayson Kem,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license. (AK-47 reasoning)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 25/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum