Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus

Post by A.Broadus Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Aaron Broadus
1.2) Date of birth: < 07/11/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black, Afro-American
1.5) Phone number: 1044232
1.6) Current resident: Jefferson near the Motel
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:
I live in a dangerouse neighbourhood. Where i have seen too much robberies Burglaries and Sexuall herrasment. It's one of the bad parts of Los Santos. I once been a victim to a armed robbery while i was sitting on the couch. The men had MP5 Semi-Automatic guns. They asked me for money and i gave them all i had. I once walked on the street near my home and i saw a girl being raped by two males. I couldn't go help her so i called the police. They came too late and she had been shot.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, Silenced Pistol, Colt, Knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
As i stated before i live in a very dangerouse part of Los Santos where robberies and burglaries take place. I need to have protection for myself or else i think i won't make it untill i'm older then 30.I see robberies everyday. I think i am going to get killed when i am walking on these streets in Jefferson. I lost my Towtruck while driving trough a wave of bullets. I need to buy a new one and hope to never let this happen again!

When i have got my firearm i will be able to protect me and my truck and money when getting robbed. I do not feel safe while being on my Mechanic duty. This needs to change. if i obtain a license and a pistol or knife, i will be able to walk on the streets safe. And when there is a burglary in my house and i hear it i may be able to protect myself to the robbers with my Firearm.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster when being on duty. The holster will be bought from Ammu-Nation. I will allways have my firearm on the ''safe''. If i am done with my duty the firearm will be stored in my closet with a lock on it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No/
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Aaron Broadus, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

A.Broadus

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus

Post by Timothy_Bryson Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:52 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] A. Broadus Logo3ss

Dear Mr Aaron Broadus

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort on question 4. (It has to be 250 or more words, you have 212)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8th of April, 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Timothy Bryson
Los Santos Police Department.

Timothy_Bryson

Back to top Go down