Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker Empty [Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker

Post by † Overdose † Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Nathan Barker.
1.2) Date of birth: 13/05/1985.
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: European.
1.5) Phone number: 1064734.
1.6) Current resident: 106, Verdant Bluff, Los Santos.
1.7) Current occupation: Unemployed.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Never got robbed or beaten to death, but I have been threated by some random sureños.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .45

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Dear officers,
I'm writting this application to get the right to carry legally a mobile firearm, and more precisly a Colt .45 which would be stored in a holster hung upon my belt.
The reason for which I'm applying today is the criminality and the behaviour of many criminals in Los Santos. As you know, criminality is raising although PD and SD are trying their best to protect citizens. But there are too many criminals, and there're aren't enough officers to protect the whole city.
Thus far I didn't get any problem with these criminals, but there is one day ago, some sureños threated me while I was quietly walking in Blueberry. So now I'm always scared when I'm going out, and when I'm walking near Idlewood, Ganton, 6th street or such streets like those ones, my jaw is always clenched and I'm always quivering with fear although I'm tough.
Otherwise, many of these criminals are just able to threat you with a firearm, they can't fire because they don't have the bravery to fire; but the most of the time they are armed but not those who are being robbed. So just carrying a firearm could dissuade many criminals from robbing us.
Of course, I'm applying here, so I know the law aswell, I won't use my firearm exceot in self-defense, and I accept any decision which be taken agains me if an officer want to do so.
I wish you a good day officers, I hope you didn't waste your time reading my letter.
Yours sincerely,
Nathan Barker.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster hung upon my belt or in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: R&U.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nathan Barker, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

† Overdose †

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker Empty Re: [Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 am

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Barker,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Lack of effort.
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 28/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Nathan_Barker Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down