Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier Empty [Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier

Post by Tom_Bordwing Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Thomas Luffier
1.2) Date of birth: 13/07/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White, West European
1.5) Phone number: 13021
1.6) Current resident: 157, Vinewood Road, Los Santos.
1.7) Current occupation: No employ at once.
2.1) Past victim experiences: Of course, as everyone on this city (or almost) I got robbed a few times since I moved from France to Los Santos, I never got rapped and hopefully I won't get rapped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt caliber.45

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I apply for this license for especially two reasons.
First, as many people in this city, I don't feel safe without carrying a firearm, I think you can understand it because Los Santos is famous for his criminality, even if PD and SD do as possible to change it. Si this firearm would give me the safety I never felt since I'm in this town, and by the way I could protect my friends and my family.
The second reason is easy to understand, I haven't any job and I'd like to work as guard or bodyguard, because I think I'm qualified to do it. Therefore I'd like to get a firearm because when you have to protect someone famous, you must be carrying a firearm and to be ready at everymoment, especially if the person that you're protecting is under duress. Without a firearm you simply can't protect you customer from organized men ready to kill you, so a firearm is required toincrease your chance to stay alive and to success to your aim, which is to protect your client.
Finally I promise to use my firearm only in self-defense because I know the law and I respect it, and I was thinking about join PD or SD but I first need to get experience in working as bodyguard.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I'll store it in the holster I have bought or at home when I'm not working.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 8.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: R&U.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Thomas Luffier, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Tom_Bordwing

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier Empty Re: [Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 am

[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Luffier,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Lack of effort (Grammar & Punctuation Errors).
- Invalid reasoning (Need a firearm license to try and become a bodyguard isn't a valid reason).
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 6/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governemental Firearm Application] Thomas_Luffier Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down