Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Kenichi Nasaka

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Kenichi Nasaka Empty [Denied] Kenichi Nasaka

Post by Brandon_Griffin Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 am

Name: Kenichi Nasaka
Date of Birth : 08/94/1982
Phone Number: 1707
Date of obtaining the license: 02/10/2010
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Colt 45
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?:
Well, to start I had my license in the first place when I moved to Los Santos, from Tokyo.. After hearing rumours and reading the newspaper, I quickly realized this is not a safe place to live and in my case, I have to take several routes around the city that pass me trough problematic neighbourhoods. After being, numerous timed, harassed by gang members, I decide it was time to renew my license. I didn't thought it was needed on the first time, as I was getting used to the city routine but it never changes and it keeps getting dangerous. I still possess my Colt.45 which I haven't used since I lost my license. I'll only use it if my renewal gets accepted, otherwise I'll hand it to the authorities or attempt to get my money back from the ammunition, either way - I'll not use it any more.
This license will be used for my OWN protections and in some cases, others. I'll keep my gun only to my reach and always use it carefully, thinking twice before every action and always remember I carry a firearm with me.
Responsibility is the most important thing while caring a firearm, I find myself a very responsible man and I'll keep to the law, storing my gun in safe places.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Kenichi Nasaka Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.
Brandon_Griffin
Brandon_Griffin

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Kenichi Nasaka Empty Re: [Denied] Kenichi Nasaka

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 pm

[Denied] Kenichi Nasaka Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, we did not manage to find your name under our already accepted license holders. If this is your first time to apply for a license, please wait for the regular applications to open, this is only for current license holders.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down