Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Steve_Roberts

3 posters

Go down

[Denied] Steve_Roberts Empty [Denied] Steve_Roberts

Post by RG forlife Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Name: Steve Roberts
Date of Birth : 01/21/1988
Phone Number: 1053249
Date of obtaining the license: 02 or 03/dont remember the day/2010 Sorry but I forgot when I obtained my license.
Current License Types: Moblie
Desired Firearms: .50 Caliber ((Deagle))
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?:
Dear DFL officer
Hello my name is Steve Roberts and I am asking for a renewal of my firearm license.
This license helped me very much for example when I was going to get robbed from some gangsters. And I still want this license because I am safe with it, the robbers becomes scared and runs away when I take it out...
And it really helped me with my job, mechanic, I havnt got robbed since I obtained my license so I really want to keep it.
And the third thing is that this license helped me with the money saving. Like I said before I havnt been robbed since I obtained it.
So I hope you can let me keep it so I can continue with my happy life...

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Steve Roberts Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

RG forlife

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Steve_Roberts Empty Re: [Denied] Steve_Roberts

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:20 am

(( Apparently, your name DOES NOT exist, at all. Care to explain? ))

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by RG forlife Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

(( Apparently, your name DOES NOT exist, at all. Care to explain? ))
I did many namechange, I obtained the License when my name was Clayton_Coley, Then I did namechange to Mario_Gonzales, Steve_Roberts, Kayne_Coley and now Karim_Hassan.

EDIT: So my name is Karim_Hassan now.

RG forlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Leo_Diamond wrote:6. I changed my name, can I still apply for renewal?
- If you change your name, you will have to apply for personal firearm license with the new name.

Which means, you need to wait for the regular application to open so you can apply with the new name.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum