Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Kenichi Nasaka

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Kenichi Nasaka Empty [ON HOLD] Kenichi Nasaka

Post by Brandon_Griffin Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Kenichi Nasaka
1.2) Date of birth: 04/08/1982
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1797
1.6) Current resident: Los Santos, Little Tokyo, 17ยบ 9
1.7) Current occupation: L'Tokyo Enterprises

2.1) Past victim experiences: I got harassed several times by gang members and even got my vehicle robbed, two times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well, to start I had my license in the first place when I moved to Los Santos, from Tokyo.. After hearing rumours and reading the newspaper, I quickly realized this is not a safe place to live and in my case, I have to take several routes around the city that pass me trough problematic neighbourhoods. After being, numerous timed, harassed by gang members, I decide it was time to renew my license. I didn't thought it was needed on the first time, as I was getting used to the city routine but it never changes and it keeps getting dangerous. I still possess my Colt.45 which I haven't used since I lost my license.
I tried to apply for the renewal but unfortunately the officer dealing with my application, wasn't able to find my old one. Since still own a small firearm, which I'll only use if the this application gets accepted, otherwise I'll hand it to the authorities or attempt to get my money back from the ammunition, either way - I'll not use it any more.
This license will be used for my OWN protections and in some cases, others. I'll keep my gun only to my reach and always use it carefully, thinking twice before every action and always remember I carry a firearm with me.
Responsibility is the most important thing while caring a firearm, I find myself a very responsible man and I'll keep to the law, storing my gun in safe places.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Carefully stored in my jacket holster or in the car's glove compartment.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes, I wasn't able to get it renewed because some of error in the system.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 13.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I fully understood it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Kenichi Z. Nasaka, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Brandon_Griffin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brandon_Griffin
Brandon_Griffin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kenichi Nasaka Empty Re: [Accepted] Kenichi Nasaka

Post by Milot_Conteliano Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Dear Applicant,

Firearm MP5 is not permitted in use for self defence nor is it used for self defence against animals. Convenient (MP5, M4) is only for law enforcement officers unless you are governmental personnel which are highly in need of automatic firearm for protection.

You will slaughter someone instead of self protecting yourself.

We suggest that you request for mobile firearms such as deagles or stationary such as shotgun and state a reason why as it has more strict criterias.

Change your firearm request or it will be automaticly denied within 72 hours.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon_Griffin Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Done. You should edit your format officer.
Brandon_Griffin
Brandon_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:20 pm

[Accepted] Kenichi Nasaka Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down