Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Empty [Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko

Post by sizzla Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Takayuki Kazuhiko
1.2) Date of birth: 15/08/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 91919
1.6) Current resident: Verona beach
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: AK-47,sub machine guns.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well a day in a life of a mechanic is dangerous,at least everyday i wake up in the hospital.A lot of people call me to fix their cars,most times it's scam,when i get there guns are on me and i hear "Give me all your money!".So i try to save my self from being robbed of all my hard earned money so i reach for my gun and start shooting but the speed of a deagle is extremely slow and inaccurate causing me to be shot many times before i can shoot one or two bullets.After all that when I'm unconscious they still take my money.If or when i get this license i will keep in my tow truck and when people try to rob me i will take it out just to scare them not necessarily shoot because it hurts when i work all day and make $7000 dollars that I'm robbed off it all.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In the back of my tow truck.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes i am level 11.
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: Storm1
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes i did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Takayuki Kazuhiko, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

sizzla

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Empty Re: [Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko

Post by Frank_Bullet Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

[Denied] Takayuki_Kazuhiko Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- 137 words in question number 4. (You need to have at least 250 words)
- Applying for an illegal firearm, AK47 is NOT permitted for use of self defence, nor is it a legal firearm.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 23th March 2010

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum