Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon

Post by Maverick Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Carl Pitervon
1.2) [b]Date of birth:01/05/1987
1.3) [b]Sex:Male
1.4) [b]Race:Asian.
1.5) [b]Phone number:1047535
1.6) [b]Current resident:Palomino Creek.
1.7) [b]Current occupation:Car Mechanic.

2.1) [b]Past victim experiences:Robbed.

[b]FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile Firearm License
3.2) [b]Desired firearms:(.45/9mm Caliber) Handguns, (.50 Caliber) Handguns.

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hi there Im Carl Pitervon would like to request this license in order to protect my Friend, and myself. I work as a Car Mechanic. I feel I need a weapon Because as stated above I am always being robbed and threatened by Someone with guns. Actualy I been robbed at Several time. The amount of Criminals with guns around the city is Becoming too much of a problem. I live in Palomino Creek, Which is riddled with crime and Gangs. Within one day of the murder could have been 3-5. I as an ordinary citizen who has no fear of guns in suicide by an armed gang. I want to obtain a firearm to carry along with me while I am go to fishing. Many people Thinking that I had a lot of money, and has no weapons so they can take my money very easy. I've lost my money in the street and at that point I intend to call the Police and finally Im already lost my money before the Police come to the location. I think the police can not always be relied on in the city of Los Santos and therefore me as an ordinary citizen wants to make Firearm License, and with so I could calm down to work and resume my daily activities in the city of Los Santos and maybe I can help other people in desperate need of aid. I have the record, that I never went to prison, because I never do evil at all. I know how to use a weapon and therefore I am very grateful for granted and refuse this application.

Best Regards,
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon 6B3466D7B709039872F18C528E68D97D

4.2) [b]Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my house with locked door and in my holster when im go fishing.

[b]BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) [b]Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) [b]If yes, state the reason:N/A

[b](( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes.
6.2) [b]Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, im understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]EULA
: I, Carl Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Carl Pitervon Logo3ss

Dear Mr Carl Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Been denied four times already, this is your fifth apllication denied.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down