Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon

Post by David Pitervon Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < David_Pitervon
1.2) Date of birth: < 02/10/1985
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1059529
1.6) Current resident: < Santa Marina
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic and Fisher (Side Job)

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been Robbed and Scammed

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hi there, I would like to request a license David_Pitervon to protect myself or my friends. I have a job as a car mechanic and fisherman. I was fishing when I have spare time. I really love fishing, but when I got tired, I stopped fishing and rest. I've been scammed once felt robbed. Because of this, I dare to fight robber. Moreover, I had a weapon. I am more courageous fight against these outlaws. Because I want to delete the criminality in the city of Los Santos as well as enforce the law. When the world there is no law, Criminal will spread throughout the city and the city filled with crime will be destroyed. And the city will not go forward and become displaced by the crime. This is the reason I wanted to get this license. Hopefully there can be thinking about whether I deserve to have these licenses or do not deserve to have this license. If it does not deserve, I am please explain in detail. Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I'm understood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, David_Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

David Pitervon

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon

Post by Dallas_McClaine Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon Logo3ss

Dear Mr Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of Effort

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 27/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum