Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio

Post by Paulie_Stelio Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Paulie Stelio
1.2) Date of birth: < 29/10/1975
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White/Caucasian
1.5) Phone number: 1005367
1.6) Current resident: < Renting - Palomino Creek
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Shoulder gunshot wound, robbed twice.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile Hangun
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am becoming more and more threatened about the rising number in muggings and robbery in Los Santos, I have repeatedly found myself in the position where I fear for my own life; I have been robbed twice, once where it involved surgery on my right shoulder after a gunshot wound when the bullet severed a vital artery. I feel that if I have the license to purchase a firearm I can stay safe within the city. Too many times I have made a quick stop to deposit some money in the bank only to find I have a gun pointed at me by a masked bandit. The gangs I feel are spiralling out of control as well, why should innocent by-standers be subjected to confrontation by these thugs weilding knives and guns asking why they are on their "Turf"? I personally feel that people, not only myself, should be able to purchase their own protection with the intent to protect themselves only.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Concealed and/or locked in the trunk of my Washington.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, currently level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Paulie_Stelio, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Paulie_Stelio on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left [/b] at the end of the EULA sentence.)

Paulie_Stelio

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio

Post by Fahimul_Rita Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearms License Request] Paulie_Stelio Logo3ss

Dear Mr Paulie Stelio,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 13/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down