Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero

Post by Rico_Marrero Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Rico Marrero
1.2) Date of birth: 09/06/1986
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1055366
1.6) Current resident: I live in a house built by hand in the woods near the Chilliad Mountain.
1.7) Current occupation: Survival Fishing

2.1) Past victim experiences:
I've already stolen by thugs in the streets. One day I went to the bank, entering I was forced to put my hands in the air. I quickly realized it was a case of bank robbery. I've been shot in the chest and I need paramedic care. Aside from these unfortunate events, I am a nice person and I have very few enemies.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Stationary
3.2) Desired firearms: Shotgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
The reasons why I wish to get a gun license are to defend myself. In fact, since I live in the woods several wildlife visit me during the year. However, the problem is that sometimes these animals are dangerous and want to defend their territories since I've settled on their territories. For example, there is a large population of bears around the location where I live. These bears often come search my trash for food. We all know that when bears find food they can do anything to gain access to this food. Hungry, the Bears have a very aggressive behavior towards me. They act dangerously and often surround my house to try to find other things in my garbage.Their presence has become a discomfort for me and my family. I feel threatened because they roam around me. Moreover, this situation becomes more frightening and I have to defend my children. To do this I simply must get these licenses.Also, I would like to hunt deer because they are also very present in this region. The presence of deer does not really bother me except that I have to feed an entire family. During the winters, I left them food in the woods, so they settled in my area. My wife, my two children and I have to work very hard to be able to feed ourselves and survive in the woods. The acquisition of a license allow me to participate in deer hunting seasons. In other words, that we would make it easier to survive in the wild. That is why I like to get a gun license.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be stored in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:---
5.3) If yes, state the reason:---

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Rico Marrero, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Rico_Marrero

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero

Post by Chris_Iverson Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Rico Marrero Logo3ss

Dear Mr Marrero,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down