Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato

Post by Kenji_Yamato Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Kenji Yamato
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/10/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 9843
1.6) Current resident: < Pershing Square, Flower street, apartment 14, first floor.
1.7) Current occupation: < None.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been in a conflict recently, and nearly got shot at;I escaped with luck, but I still got my arm broken, due to a strong bat hit.This was because I have spoken to a Mafia kid and I told him to stop following me.I also have been scammed once and robbed when I bought a car.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: M1911((Colt)), Snubnose .38((Deagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello, I'm Kenji Yamato, a fellow civilian of the Los Santos.Many of us know that the city has become a more active city when it comes to crimes.This city doesn't have only bad parts, the good part is that the people are talkative towards you, and always share their friendship with you.Well, I have had many friends till many of them fell victims to the crimes.Most of them . . . *quarter erased writing* died, and the rest fell robbed and scammed, and even my friend Kelly got raped.I don't like to write it, but I have to, right?I need to implement my reason why I do want to own a firearm.Recently, I've been dating a young female, named Natsu;i need to protect her with my life since she's the only one left.I would like to have the firearm to protect her, and avoid all the crimes as much as possible.The police are busy with the other crimes since it became a Crime City recently.
That's one of the reasons why I would like to receive the firearm permission: To protect my friends!
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my suitcase or my waistband.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No, I have not.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No, it hasn't.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Kenji Yamato, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Kenji_Yamato

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:34 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Yamato,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- May only apply for 1 license at a time.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kenji Yamato Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down