Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain

Post by Nikolai_Vain Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Nikolai Vain
1.2) Date of birth: 19/09/1983
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Russian/Mexican
1.5) Phone number: 1060145
1.6) Current resident: Los Flores Apartment Complex - Room Number: 16, Renting it from Jolyon Palooza
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic, part-time Fisher.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < My freeway got stolen from the road-side, while I was talking to Jolyon and her friends inside her apartment. My dinghy got blown up by some arsonists. I have also experienced being mugged at gunpoint, thought it did not go through, as the PD was nearby, so the robber ran away before he could mug me. I also recently almost got murdered by Russian Mobsters, who were wielding huge weapons.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt, Butterfly Knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I currently live with Jolyon Palooza, and Aiden Baker. Aiden is a cousin of mine, while Jolyon is our landlord. I have had many experiences in my short time in this city, which included being shot at, mugged, and even had my vehicle stolen. Aiden, too, had been kidnapped once, while I stood there helpless, as I did not possess a firearm. Jolyon has one license, but she is not always there to protect us both, so I am applying for a license, so that I can protect myself and Aiden, who is still nursing a fractured femur. I hope that you will accept my lincense, so that I will not be so defenceless against the criminals in the city. The vehicle that fuels my current source of income, my dinghy, got burnt down to its frames by some arsonists, while I just hid, as they had automatic assault rifles. These are just some examples of things that I could have prevented if I could be allowed to possess a firearm. I am not afraid to admit, I attempt to stay out of trouble as long as I can, but people take advantage of my passiveness and bullies me, pushing me around. This is why I need the extra protection. I recently got chased by some Russian mobsters wielding automatic guns, and almost got killed by them, had I not reacted quickly, running and dodging bullets, while running away. They were probably attempting to either kill or mug me, but thankfully I got away. The area around where I live is dangerous at night, even during the day so I need protection against the thugs and criminals who attempt to do any harm to me. Thank you for your time, and hope you grant me the license. Thanks all who spent time to read this. ((sorry my english isnt really good, hope its okay to your standards))
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
House, freeway, elegy and my Dinghy, when Im fishing.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, I am not. Im currently level 3, almost 4 though.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, read through thoroughly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nikolai Vain, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Nikolai_Vain

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Vain,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Not meeting basic requirements ((Level)).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Nikolai Vain Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down