Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley

Post by RG forlife Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Clayton Coley
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/01/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: < 1051244
1.6) Current resident: < Idlewood street 27
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic, Fisherman

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed several times and shot in my knee one time.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < .50 Caliber

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Dear DFL officers

My name is Clayton Coley and I live in Glen park street 56. I have lived in Los Santos in about 4 years and its really difficult to live here, many criminal activitis and so on...
I work as a mechanic and like you all know when I get a call I will drive to the caller and repair his/her car, but it isnt like this everytime because sometimes its an ambush and you will get robbed and if you dont do like the robbers order you to do you will die. And one day when I refused to pay the robber the money he wanted I got shot in chest, when I woke up I was in hospital without money. And like you all know there are many gangs in Glen park and Jefferson and the house I rent is very near Jefferson too. I got robbed too at glen park only because I had a red T-shirt on me. And thats why I want a firearm license, I want it so I can protect myself from robbers and I want to protect my family too. And if you give me a firearm license I will only use the gun in emergency situations like when I'm getting robbed, BUT I wont use it in first choice I will first give the robber a warning shot in air and if he continues and I shoot his leg and call the cops after that.
But if you dont have a gun for selfdefence you have a very little chance to get your money and for example car back because when you call the cops and tell them what happened they will tell me that we will find the robber and give you the stuff back but I never get it back. I know that the LSPD cant help whole Los Santos at same time and thats why I'm asking for a firearm license.
So if you really want to help me and my family give me a firearm license so I can protect my family and me. And of course I want to save some money so I can move to a safe place in Los Santos.

Sincerely
Clayton Coley
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < When I'm at my home it will be stored in a very secret box that only my wife know where it is. And when I'm outside my house it will be stored in my holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: I think yes (not sure)
5.3) If yes, state the reason: I had a license under this name Clayton Coley but I did many namechange and when the renewal came I didnt had the name Clayton Coley so it means that I need to Re-apply again for a new license.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Clayton Coley, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

RG forlife

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley

Post by Fahimul_Rita Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Clayton Coley Logo3ss

Dear Mr Clayton Coley,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down