Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Dean Weston

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Dean Weston Empty [Accepted] Dean Weston

Post by Eyon Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Dean Weston
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/04/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: < 9911
1.6) Current resident: < Mallstreet 19218
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been robbed several times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock .17 ((Deagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
I'm working as car mechanic all around Los Santos. I'm serving the most dangerous spots in Los Santos such as Playa del Seville, Glen Park, Las Colinas and El Corona. There are several gangs hanging around these areas and I want to protect my self from being robbed.
One day I was doing my job and I got robbed by some gang from my Towtruck and money and afterall I got shot in my leg.

I also have my own house and I want to protect my own property. I have a few tenants and they all need some kind of protection, and since I'm the house owner, I feel that I'm responsible for that. I'm living at a quite dangerous spot along the Mallstreet.

As I already said, my property's have to be protected. I also own two quite expansive cars, which are parked in front of my house and I have quite a lot of damage on it, because some people thought it would be funny to scratch it or break into it. I saw it but I couldn't stop them, because they might be armed. I only could call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive. At the time the cops arrived at the scene, they already left with my car. I want to be able to protect my own property without having the risk being shot at.

We also all know that Los Santos is an extreme dangerous city. Every minute there is a gun unholstered in the city and every five minutes there is a robbery going on. I'm a witness of those robbery's very often when I'm trying to catch some fish for some fun. The only thing I can do is rolling by rod line back and make my way out of there and call 911 to avoid me being shot "because I'm a witness".

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
My Glock .17 will be stored in my house in a hidden drawer behind a photograph on the wall and when it's on me, I'll care it in me inner pocket of my jacket.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 11 (And two other level 13 accounts)
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Dean Weston, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Eyon

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dean Weston Empty Re: [Accepted] Dean Weston

Post by Dejan_Jokic Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

[Accepted] Dean Weston Logo3ss

Dear Mr Weston,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Accepted] Dean Weston Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down