Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo Empty [ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo

Post by Marenzo Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Don Anthony Marenzo.
1.2) Date of birth: 15/01/1980.
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: Black.
1.5) Phone number: 1058878.
1.6) Current resident: Idlewood, projects A5.
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi driver.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed twice, once while on duty as a taxi driver and once when I was just walking around Idlewood.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: First reason to apply is my job, taxi driver. I'm not very experienced as I've been working for only around two years, but still I was robbed before, while on duty. I am working mostly during the night time, which are usually the most dangerous hours to work at. During the night time there are alot drunk people, crackheads or just angry people around who usually causes troubles inside the taxi, alot of them refuse to pay. Cops are also very busy during the night time so they cant always respond. Second reason is that I live in Idlewood, which has a high crime rate. There are alot of armed robberies, shoot-outs. drug dealing and gang affliations, someday those gangbangers can open fire on me and I cant do nothing but run, so yeah, the firearm would be good. There's also alot gundealers all around the Idlewood aswell so almost everyone can get a gun, though they'll get arrested sooner or later but there will be always new criminals to take their place. Third reason is my sidejob as a ice cream man, I'm doing it only on Saturday's though. I've had some bad experiences while selling ice cream aswell, there's always some crackheads who thinks that I sell drugs or then some poor gangbanger who attacks me if I dont give him a free ice cream, so it wouldn't be bad to carry a firearm with me while selling ice cream either. I need the firearm license just to protect myself, I don't have any criminal record so I'm not going to abuse it.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: When I'm not on duty, I'm going to keep it inside my house, in a lockable drawer. While I'm on duty, I'm going to store the firearm into a lockable glovebox.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, but my main character is level 17 (Jacques_Jardin) and its really hard to get to level 4 on this character as I'm only driving taxi and selling ice cream so its kinda boring to do it for ~50 hours. On this character I'm currently level 2, few hours till 3.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Don Marenzo, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Marenzo

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo

Post by Milot_Conteliano Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm

[ACCEPTED] - Don Marenzo Logo3ss

Dear Mr Don Marenzo,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
PO II Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down