Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Albert_Nolan

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Albert_Nolan Empty [Accepted] Albert_Nolan

Post by Albert_Nolan Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 pm

1.1) Full name: Albert_Nolan
1.2) [b]Date of birth:01/03/91
1.3) [b]Sex: Male
1.4) [b]Race: Half Black
1.5) [b]Phone number: 1057444
1.6) [b]Current resident: renting a house near Idolwood 24/7
1.7) [b]Current occupation: taxi driver

2.1) [b]Past victim experiences; Car stolem, robbed twice, attacked with a pen, attacked with a gun,robbed 10 times and a lot more

[b]FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile

3.2) [b]Desired firearms: Glock/Deagle or other handheld, but I would prefer the glock the most

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license: People may not think of a taxi driver being a dangerous job but I give lifts to all sorts of people. Some are rich others are just losers looking for a quick buck. I have been robbed, attacked with a pen, yeah a pen, beaten, aimed at with a weapon, robbed, threatened, and guess where, all in my taxi. My taxi has also been stolen one time. The worst part is I have no self protection because first, I can’t call the police because I’m constantly moving, and the suspect would harm me if I called the police so I have no choice but to give in to what the suspect has to say. I became a taxi driver because it’s a money making job, I never would have thought of it as a dangerous job, there are a lot of creeps in Los Santos and I really need a weapon to scare off those creeps when I am in danger. With my firearm I plan to shoot to scare creeps off or to injury them, I hope not to kill anyone with it, but I do what I have to do if I am in serious danger. I will make sure my weapon is concealed near the driver’s seat or in my coat pocket. I would also add that my job is on hold till I get this firearms license, I have a family to feed so I don’t want to die and leave my family on the street.

I would also add that I am a very good citizen and I have never got in trouble with the police, the LSPD don't know me which is good. I don't think good people like me deserve to be pushed around by these creeps in Los Santos, I hope you take this application into great consideration. Thank you for taking your time in reading this application.

4.2) [b]Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Near the driver’s seat in my car or in my Coat pocket

[b]BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:no
5.2) [b]Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) [b]If yes, state the reason: N/A

[b](( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes
6.2) [b]Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]EULA
: I, Albert_Nolan hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Albert_Nolan

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Albert_Nolan Empty Re: [Accepted] Albert_Nolan

Post by Frank_Bullet Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

[Accepted] Albert_Nolan Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down