Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Enrique Mendez

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Empty [Denied] Enrique Mendez

Post by Enrique Mendez Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Enrique Mendez
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/02/1989
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino
1.5) Phone number: 909090
1.6) Current resident: < El Corona
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic and fisherman.
2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed and almost killed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < My reasons for having this license is simple and reasonable. I really need a firearms license is due, I got almost the entire money from fishing and became a car mechanic. For daily life, I am using my money that I get from fishing and fix the people's car. However, when I was fishing, often many armed robbers. They immediately got into the boat and pointed the gun to my head. And I have no other choice and are forced to give some money to him. So I really need this firearm license in order to obtain weapons and legally protect myself. And my job is also a car mechanic, a lot of people who call the line mechanics, but some of them just wanted to rob a mechanic who came, instead of earning money, even in the robbery. To protect myself from the robbery, I need the resistance, namely the weapons to make them applicable not arbitrarily stared. So once again I really really need this gun license to protect myself. I have 1 brother, he lived in a place that can say dangerous, and he is frequently sent word to me that he be robbed, the stolen car, and once on one day he phoned me that his legs on fire by a "possible" a member of gang. So I really need this license to protect my brother, my friends, family, and of course myself. Best regards. Thank you.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: This weapon will be stored in my shoulder holster, and always covered. When I'm sleeping or at home this weapon will be saved in a metal cabinet with combination of number.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 13
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Enrique Mendez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Enrique Mendez

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Empty Re: [Denied] Enrique Mendez

Post by Dejan_Jokic Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 pm

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Mendez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Excessive amount of syntax errors.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 01/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Denied] Enrique Mendez Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

((Note: it seemed to me you used Google Translate in some places, trust me, don't use it, the English knowledge of that stuff is far below the line of common sense))

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down