Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Enrique Mendez

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Empty [Denied] Enrique Mendez

Post by Enrique Mendez Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Enrique Mendez
1.2) Date of birth: 26/2/1989
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino
1.5) Phone number: 909090
1.6) Current resident: < El Corona
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic and Fisherman.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed and almost killed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason of my application is I always fishing everyday, anytime when I got a free time, but sometimes at sea, there's many robber that can rob me when i was fishing. So i need a weapon to protect myself and also my family. I also live in a somewhat less secure because it was not even safe area where I live is a gang turf,So I need a defense from the gang that "might" apply arbitrary. So this weapon would be mainly used to defense myself and my family that lived with me, and not to kill someone or provoke any accident. With this license I would feel safe to carry out daily life.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: This weapon will be stored in my shoulder holster, and always covered. When I'm sleeping or at home this weapon will be saved in a metal cabinet with combination of number.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 12.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Enrique Mendez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Enrique Mendez

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Empty Re: [Denied] Enrique Mendez

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 pm

[Denied] Enrique Mendez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Mendez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Failure to adhere to format.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 24/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Denied] Enrique Mendez Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down