Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]Jermaine_Breeze

2 posters

Go down

[Denied]Jermaine_Breeze Empty [Denied]Jermaine_Breeze

Post by Nightmare5078 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:27 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jermaine Breeze
1.2) Date of birth: 2/7/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race:Black
1.5) Phone number: 10013
1.6) Current resident: Willowfield
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, shot at, stabbed

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 17

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Alright, I have lived in Los Santos all my life. I know what happens in this city. There’s a lot of crime right now. Every single time you either see people getting shot or robbed, maybe even sometimes killed right in front of your eyes. The crime rate has gone from medium to very high. The reason why is because of the poor education and lack of legal jobs. A lot of people choose to dropped out of school, and hustle their game on the streets. This causes the crime to go up even more. The reason why I need a firearm is for my own safety which is very important to me. I have been a victim of a robbery and many more. What I do for a living is fix cars. I’m a mechanic. I take my job very seriously. I don’t live in a very good neighborhood in fact the area I stay it is full of gangbangers and drug dealers. When I get a call late at night to go fix a car, I would go out in the middle of the night and work. I work fifth teen hours a day. That also include over time to get some extra money. The streets at night are very dangerous, while I was doing my job. A group of Hispanic males came up to me and just hit me in the face. They pulled out their weapons. They fired five times in my stomach. They took my money and my wallet. Also they pistol whip me in the back of the head so I could lose my memory. When I woked back up. I was in the hospital, recovery from my injuries. The doctor told me if this man right here didn’t take me to the hospital right in time, I’ve would have been dead. They said it was a miracle that I’m still alive. I was in a wheel chair for five months, staying at my friend house. Five months later after I got healed and I could walk again. I got stabbed at Sixth Street during the middle of the day. While I was doing my job again. I was stabbed in the back. Someone called for the ambulance. After a month passed I was afraid to go back to work. I was scared that maybe instead of getting shot at or stabbed at. Death would come earlier for me. I need it to go back to my occupation, since I’ve got bills to pay. This is why I need a firearm, I will only use it for self-defense. I will use it for the rights and only for my protection. I know where to get illegal firearms, but I’ve decided that’s the wrong thing to do, this is why I’m applying for permission to carry a firearm. I want to have permission from the government to carry a firearm. I do not have a criminal record. I do have a ticket though for speeding. That I paid off in court, but other than that I have not serve time in jail. I have experience with firearms before. I was in the military for two years in Iraq. I know how to use a firearm and I will only use it for self-defense. I am very well trained shooter with a firearm. I know how to use a small firearm. I usually trained at a shooting range, but never had a license before. I would just go to the shooting range with a friend and just practice my aiming there.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
It will be stored in my glove compartment in my car during the day when I’m working. At night it will be stored in my safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jermaine Breeze , hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Dejan_Jokic on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Denied)

Nightmare5078

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Jermaine_Breeze Empty Re: [Denied]Jermaine_Breeze

Post by Dejan_Jokic Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:59 pm

[Denied]Jermaine_Breeze Logo3ss

Dear Mr Breeze,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Not meeting age requirements.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 2/7/2010 ((3 days OOCly, but with an other character)).

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Denied]Jermaine_Breeze Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down