Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Pedro_Destones

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Pedro_Destones Empty [Denied] Pedro_Destones

Post by pedros Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Pedro Destones
1.2) Date of birth: < 06/02/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: < 1059262
1.6) Current resident: < Santa Maria Beach Hotel
1.7) Current occupation: < Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed,shoted.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
I need a license for a gun for my job, because I am a mechanic, and it is for my safety.
Because sometime I need to go after cars in places where are gangs or which are out side the city and people try to kill me after I have fixed there cars,
and onetime when I was going after a car some people wanted to rob me, they wanted to take my car and money.
I also need a gun because I drive in the car alone and I in need to think about my safety, because nobody can help me if I am under attack and if I had a gun I would drive around
and feel more safer doing my job and if someone would attack me I could protect myself.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: <In a holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: <No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: <N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: <N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: <Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: <Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Pedro Destones, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be

pedros

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Pedro_Destones Empty Re: [Denied] Pedro_Destones

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

((Wrong use of template - If you want to apply for personal firearm license, also if this is your first time applying for a license, then wait for the personal firearm license applications to open. This is only for current license holders))

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down