Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Steve McCabe

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Steve McCabe Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve McCabe

Post by Steve_McCabe Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:58 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Steve McCabe
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/08/1979
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1003900
1.6) Current resident: < Exton Avenue 35, Jefferson district
1.7) Current occupation: < Bodyguard

2.1) Past victim experiences: < robbed, injuried of gunshot,

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello. I’m Steve McCabe. The reason that I’ve applied for an firearm license is mainly for self-defense. I live in Los Santos for about 5 years, and as you may know, a crime level in the city in increasing daily. When I arrived to Los Santos I settled in Jefferson District, one of the most dangerous places in the City, well-known to the local Police Department. This place is full of criminals, armed and degenerated, ready to kill someone just to get some money. I’m scared even in my own house, because everyday when I’m about to have some rest I hear weird voices, screams, shootout's noises, and women's crying. I also experienced many, many violence during living in Los Santos.

Once I was robbed of all my money and a car in a public place. Young teenager pulled out a gun on me, he took my wallet and a car keys (unfortunately car documents was in a glove box), then he shot me in my right knee and pulled away. I was defenseless, because it’s nearly impossible to beat a weapon with you bare fists. The second reason why I’ve applied for firearm license is because of my job. I’m a bodyguard, in one of the biggest companies in the city. Everyday I risk my live and health to take care about my boss’s life. He’s a rich businessman and he carries a lot of money with him, so he’s an easy target for armed robbers, ready to kill anyone just to make an easy money. As I mentioned it’s nearly impossible to beat a weapon with my bare fists, then having no protection has an adverse effect on my job
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < At my gun-case in my house

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, [i]Steve McCabe[i], hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Steve_McCabe

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Steve McCabe Empty Re: [Accepted] Steve McCabe

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 pm

[Accepted] Steve McCabe Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down