Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon

Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon Empty [Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:John_Oregon
1.2) Date of birth:16/01/1985
1.3) Sex:Male Male
1.4) Race:White
1.5) Phone number:1010401
1.6) Current residentJefferson street northbound 33:
1.7) Current occupation:Fisher And Recruit in SASD.

2.1) Past victim experiences:I'm last robbed in east los santos. Four guys stepped out the car and pulled a uzi on my head. they asked for money. I had no chance, i had to give them my money. I give them more then 800$ dollar! But they want more. So they told me to transfer the money on the bank, If i didn't I will die. Now i'm really really scared.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert Eagle, And maybe a shotgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My reason to abtaining is pretty simple. I live in jefferson. 300 meter northbound, are heavy guys I see them sometimes chilling with ak-47's. They insulted me. And told me ''Fuck you bitch, I gonna kill you and your mother.'' I have nothing to protect me. the police is not responding my nine one one calls. So the last thing what i can do is obtaning a firearm licenses.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:It will be stored in my safe box.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:no
5.3) If yes, state the reason:no

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Im level 12
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, John Oregon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Adrian_Lombardi on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-posted)

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon Empty Re: [Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am

[Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Oregon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).
- Invalid reasoning (Cursive Language).
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
6/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non Govermental Firearm Application] John_Oregon Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi

Back to top Go down