Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Markus_Gates

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Markus_Gates Empty [Non-Govermental FireArm Application] Markus_Gates

Post by Markus_Whiteus Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Markus Gates
1.2) Date of birth: < 30/09/1985
1.3) Sex: < /Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1060619
1.6) Current resident: < 144 Marina Close
1.7) Current occupation: < Atlas PMC

2.1) Past victim experiences: <
Threated with a gun

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I have just flew in from Liberty City today for a job opening with Atlas Corporation. They are a private military corporation and as part of my job I will need to be able to legally carry a firearm with me. They offer me all the training nessisary to use my firearm and teach me how to maintain it. I also feel i need one for self defence I have only been here one day and i can already tell it's not the most friendly place on earth.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
I will be storing my firearm in a secured safe in my home when it is not required to be on me.
All other times the firearm will be in a holster attached to my belt.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:No level 2 but this is an alt character i have created soley to join atlas my main character is Markus_White that is level 10 and has been accpeted into the LSPD acdemedy therforee cannot join Atlas
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:
Read and understood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Markus Gates, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Markus_Whiteus on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forget to sign EULA, Changed chaacter leveled up so changed it)

Markus_Whiteus

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Markus_Gates Empty Re: [Denied] Markus_Gates

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

[Denied] Markus_Gates Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- 88 words in question number 4. (You need to have at least 250 words)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 29th March 2010

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum