Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca

Post by Toti Brenko Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Anthony Blanca
1.2) Date of birth: < 07/06/1989
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: White.
1.5) Phone number: 18714
1.6) Current resident: Idlewood, Los Santos.
1.7) Current occupation: Panucci's pizza assistant manager.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed (many times), beaten severely (spent two months in hospital with broken ribs and a concussion), car stolen.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: <Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: As I previously wrote, I have had many vicious encounters, although the main motive for me posessing a firearm is to prevent these encounters, not just defend against them as I would be able to show flash my weapons license if I was being bullied and/or harassed, this could probably even save my life. The main reason for owning the firearm(s) is that working as an assistant manager at a pizzeria is surprisingly dangerous now-a-days in Los Santos, we are the consistent victims of robberies and shootings and have no way to protect ourselves against it, owning a fire-arm would mean that I would not have to worry about being murdered or maimed at work for no reason at all, the police are doing an excellent job at helping with the crime, although we can't always expect them to hold our hand through every problem like this we encounter as there are always other emergencies they will be pre-occupied with, this licenses could buy us time until the local authorities arrive and deal with the situation. I do plead for the weapons license as after all of these traumatic events, I am terrified to go to work although seeing as I have bills to pay, there is no other option. My family have being the victims of assault in the past too, so being able to help them would be another benefit of owning a weapons license and seeing as I am usually unable to help my family out in these situations, this could change that and help me keep my family and friends safe. So once more I must express my ambition of getting a firearms license, thank you or taking the time to read this.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I have already purchased a rather great safe with a coded-lock for my house so when I am not out in the city I will keep any and all firearms I own locked up in the safe. If I am in the streets I will carry my hand-gun in a holster around my shoulder while my non-holstered firearms would be locked away in my car in a steel briefcase used for concealing such weaponry.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Anthony Blanca, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Toti Brenko on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toti Brenko
Toti Brenko

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca

Post by Fahimul_Rita Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Dear Mr Blanca,

I'm notifying you that MP5's are considered Illegal within the state of San Andreas. I'm giving you 48 hours to take it off or you will be DENIED.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca

Post by Toti Brenko Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Dear Department of Firearms, I have edited my application to the standards you required.
Toti Brenko
Toti Brenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahimul_Rita Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearm's application] Anthony_Blanca Logo3ss

Dear Mr Anthony Blanca,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Note: This is just for a mobile firearm.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum