Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz Empty [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz

Post by Patrick Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Patrick_Adamz
1.2) Date of birth: < 22/6/1988
1.3) Sex: < Female / Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number:9933
1.6) Current resident: < East Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed a lot of times

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < Deagle / Colt /M4

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I like to have a firearm license to protect myself . Always when i go in some place i get raped or robbed. I don't like this. I get rapped and robbed when i am alone . When i am with my friends i am cool. I can't stay all the time with my friends. Only once i have to fight back i think. I don't have time to call the police because that guy who robb me kills me if i do that. In Los Santos are a lot of robbers and they kill people 'cause they don't give them the money then they leave fast . I need protection, i need a gun to fight back if it's the chase. I don't shot for no reason NEVER. If i don't have a gun and the chance to protect myself i need to stay ALWAYS with the cops or with my friends and this is impossible. I don't use the guns for assault , i use the guns only if it's the chase for self-defense. I don't like to shot people or kill people. I like the peace. I remember i helped the police once as a witness and they were very happy to find out that there are many people includes me that helps them alot and likes helping them. Also i am looking to be in LSPD to help them . I like to be a police. My father was a cop at 22 years old. He goes in a lot of missions and he saves a lot of people. I went with him at work. When he died he told me : My son, you have to be a cop to save the people and to make LS a good town. After this, i told him : Yes father, i want to be a cop and i want to save the people . I told him i want a gun to self-defense and to protect all peoples from Los Santos. I tell again : I don't use the guns to assault. I use the guns for self-defense if it's the chase, and to fight back if it's the chase. Thank you !!
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: One mobile firearm will be always with me and the bigger ones will be stored in my vehicle and house if needed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Patrick_Adamz, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations

Last edited by Patrick on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Patrick

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz Empty Re: [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz

Post by Marcus_W Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Dear Mr Adamz,

I'm noticing you that MP5's are considered Illegal within the state of San Andreas. I'm giving you 48 hours to take it off or you will be DENIED.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz Empty Re: [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz

Post by Patrick Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Done.

Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahimul_Rita Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Patrick_Adamz Logo3ss

Dear Mr Patrick Adamz,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling.
- Invalid reasoning on obtaining an M4.
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 14/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down