Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches Empty [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches

Post by Ramon Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 pm

1.1) Full name: < Ramon_Sanches
1.2) Date of birth: < 10/9/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino
1.5) Phone number:9888
1.6) Current resident: < Montogomery
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, and Raped alot of times, stabbed once, car jacked lots of times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Deagle / Colt / M4 / Kevlar Vest.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Well i live in Motogomery with some friends of mine and when i go to Los Santos or other towns i always get raped, robbed and do not have a chance to fight back. I get raped/robbed when i'm alone, not with my friends, and i can't just stay with them all the time to avoid getting raped/robbed because it is not possible. I got robbed EVEN in my house twice and i just couldn't escape or do anything else. I also got shot in my knee cap once and beside felling that awfull pain I felt a hole in my heart due to not having a chance to at least stop the robbers/rapers. I also helped the police when they needed me as a witness or to tell them where i saw the raper/robber. Once, i remember i was stabbed by a black masked guy with his knife in my back. It was very awful ,then i went to the ASGH and the medics helped me alot. After that my car was jacked when I was at a party, my alarm went off and i went outside, I saw two masked guy aswell with guns and i was scared to go to them to get my car back. In final the police got them by my car was still scratched. I like helping the police very much and maybe one time i will apply for joining the PD or SD. I would like to get a firearm license to have a chance to fight back, to use the guns as a self-defense. I'm a peacefull man and i don't use the guns to assault, I have never been stoped by a police officer or served a jail-sentance nor prison sentance.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: A colt/deagle will be always with me in my waistband and bigger guns in the vehicle if needed, and in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:---

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes i'm level 18.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, that was the first thing i have done after registering on the forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ramon_Sanches, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Ramon on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ramon

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches Empty Re: [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches

Post by Marcus_W Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Dear Mr Sanches,

I'm noticing you that MP5's are considered Illegal within the state of San Andreas. I'm giving you 48 hours to take it off or you will be DENIED.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches Empty Re: [Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches

Post by Ramon Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Done.

Ramon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 pm

[Non-Governamental firearm Application] Ramon_Sanches Logo3ss

Dear Mr Ramon Sanches,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Invalid reasoning on obtaining an M4/Kevlar vest.
- Mixing Q2.1 with Q4.1.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 15/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum