Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara Empty [Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara

Post by Marcus Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Antonio Zara
1.2) Date of birth: < 27/03/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < American
1.5) Phone number: 8554
1.6) Current resident: < Las Colinas
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed . raped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, 50.mm

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I have this opportunity to have a gun permit because: I was robbed, raped, and other unpleasant things. Of why I am determined now to make a request for this opportunity. I think with this weapon I could defend myself and the others around me, that does not mean to shoot like a crazy over evrywhere. To get this weapon permit force me to make a request for it. As I said, because I was robbed, raped and other stuff this weapon can defend me.Because i was hurt even killed. I was afraid to get a gun illegally without a license because I respect the rules of San Andreas. I wish and I could own a gun permit me to defend myself and my friends, I swear that I will not sell weapons illegally. I also feel that the neighbourhood that I live in is getting ever more dangerous. I think that it is getting ever so easy to obtain an illegal weapon and gangs are able to afford very powerful ones nowadays. I am completely against this sort of inappropriate behaviour and also wish to protect myself against these vicious gangs.I prefer to work correctly with my current job. so I need a LEGAL firearm license at a short time so I can bring the gun to protect myself and not worry about breaking the rules.Another reason is, I have a brother. He is smaller than me. He is smart, but he is careless and always puts him in danger without even thinking about his life. He always interact with strangers. Even with those who have guns and known as a dangerous man.A deagle would be enough to protect us. I won’t use the firearm for a crime. I didn’t like crimes. My father got killed by criminals. How could I possibly be a criminal?. Thanks !.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my car trunk/under the seat.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]EULA:[b] I, Antonio Zara, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara Empty Re: [Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara

Post by Ryan_Harris Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 pm

[Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara Logo3ss

Dear Mr Zara,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
DFL Trainee, Ryan Harris,
Los Santos Police Department.

Ryan_Harris
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara Empty Re: [Non-Governamental Firearm Application] Antonio Zara

Post by Dino_Vincenzo Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 am

Removed. Reason:
  • Matt_Lakes 6/4 - 2010 - 0:25:38 Brandishing a firearm in a public place
  • Matt_Lakes 6/4 - 2010 - 0:25:31 Posession of an illicit firearm (MP5)

Dino_Vincenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum