Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos Empty [Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos

Post by mariana Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Mariana Fernandes da Silva
1.2) Date of birth: 20/09/1987
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 105-91-28
1.6) Current resident: El Corona, Los santos
1.7) Current occupation: Bartender.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Almost every night when I left my work at night, there is a lot of people drunk, and they begin to threaten me with knives and other weapons, asking me for money and sex.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: a small Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

One of the few advantages of coming to live in Los Santos, is because it´s cheaper to live there. I'm forced to live there and work there, so i need to get the license. And i need the license for only one reason, to scare who try to steal or violate me. I have no intentions of firing the gun, only if necessary.
I allways see people mugged on the street and I don't want to end up robbed or dead. I have a great life, with a good boyfriend, a good salary, and i love my job, so i don´t want to be killed by a stupid reason. If my application is accepted, my chances to survive will increase greatly.
I live in a street gang since when i remember, and its normal see the people with drugs and weapons, using and selling them. If i want i could buy one, in the ilegal way, but i want be a good citizen, that have a legal job, with legal gun for protection.
From stats i saw, the police only responded to 70% of the calls for help, what happens with the others 30%? So if i see someone assaulting an innocent person, that could be my friend, or my boyfriend, i will just assist to his dead if the police dont appear?
With this, I think the license may save my life, but also the lives of many others.
4.2) Where will your firearm be stored: At home while I'm not going to work, and in my suitcase when I go to work.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Mariana Santos, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

mariana

Back to top Go down

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos Empty Re: [Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Santos,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
- Committed any form for jailable offence.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mariana Santos Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down